Henry Williams are an approved supplier/installer of LEMUR-AG15
LEMUR-AG15, a novel technology developed to solve the challenges of over-heating assets due to solar gain. This fully passive system provides a highly efficient protective skin from the effects of electromagnetic waves of solar origin. Adaptable and scalable this technology protects equipment & apparatus housings, buildings & structures and is suited to all outdoor environments and sectors.
Panels are adhesive backed and laser cut to fit any profile from small road/track side assets to Apparatus Cases, also up to Manufactured Steel Buildings.
- Reflects Transverse Electromagnetic waves from the sun >97%
- < 0.5Kg /m2 – Full Location Case kit weighing only 6Kg
- < 0.5mm thick, flexible and formable to any profile.
- Long service life >20 years.
- 100% Recyclable.
- Typical installation time 15 minutes (Full Location Case)
- Fully passive solution requiring no power source.
- Specially formulated Hi-Tac weatherproof structural tape backing.
- Non porous, resistant to water, chemicals, oils, mould & Algae.
- Resistant to graffiti and easily cleaned.
- No requirements to drill the housing.
- No Requirements for plant & civils.
- No Requirement to de-energise the asset or open doors.
Henry Williams are the approved supplier of LEMUR AG15, which can be specified and applied to new orders, as well as providing a retro-fit option for existing equipment. For any additional information please contact our sales department at: Sales@hwilliams.co.uk